Saturday 12 February 2011

The Beginning

I guess I started a blog for two reasons:
1 - So I could share news / things I found interesting with any like-minded people.
2 - For selfish reasons. Writing has always been therapeutic for me and considering I haven't told anybody about this blog yet, I suppose it's a diary of sorts.

I've always found blogs are mainly for tortured artists and fashion types, so maybe it's a breath of fresh air for someone to post about 'the environment' (broadly speaking). I am still envious of 'real, qualified biologists' that don't have the time for things like this; I'm eager to finish my degree, get a relevant job and be one of them. Easier said than done!

To end this short first post Oscar-style, I'd simply like to say a big thank you to my husband, Ben, who probably without realising it, encouraged me to begin writing a blog. Appararently I raise some good points when I rant about the state of the planet. Well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome...